It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Uninstall Jazz team server

Kaleem Khan (11) | asked Oct 03 '10, 10:40 a.m.
I have recenlty installed Requiremetns Composer/DOORS Prof. from jazz website. in requirements management I can't create artifact types and so artifacts. Someone has instructed me to re-install. I dont see the option in Add/Remove programs in Windows XP Prop 32 bit I'm using.

How to remove current installation?

Second, I tried on Windows 7 64 bit and installation manager lanches but on attempting to install, the wizard doesn't launch. I have tried bith launchpad.exe and launchpad64 from zip archive but the same result

How to install this on Windows 7 64 bit?

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Oct 07 '10, 9:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have recenlty installed Requiremetns Composer/DOORS Prof. from jazz website. in requirements management I can't create artifact types and so artifacts. Someone has instructed me to re-install. I dont see the option in Add/Remove programs in Windows XP Prop 32 bit I'm using.

How to remove current installation?

Second, I tried on Windows 7 64 bit and installation manager lanches but on attempting to install, the wizard doesn't launch. I have tried bith launchpad.exe and launchpad64 from zip archive but the same result

How to install this on Windows 7 64 bit?

As part of the installation there should have been a new program called "IBM Installation Manager". First stop any jazz server running, then Start this program and select the uninstall option. The installed jazz application should be listed. Select all them that you wish to uninstall and let the program run to the end.

During the uninstall some configuration files are backed up, so if you want a completely new install it might be an idea to delete the <install>JazzTeamServer folder as well.

If you installed using some other app server, like WAS and or used a commercial Database (Oracel, DB2 or SQL Server) you might need to drop the tables as well.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.