It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using Rational Team Concert Requirement 3.0.1

david valdez (11) | asked Nov 28 '11, 10:25 a.m.
Hello... My name is David Valdez, Im from Dominican Republic, Im a .Net Developer......

Im using Rational Team Concert with the Visual Studio Plugging, and Im wondering how could I synchronize the requirements that I write in My project Requirement with what Im doing in the Visual Studio enviroment...

I mean, I wrote:

1. Do a Windows Forms

then I saved what I wrote, then Im going to use the Visual Studio, how can synchronize the statements I wrote in the requirement with what Im going to do....???

One answer

permanent link
Jared Pulham (32113) | answered Dec 01 '11, 9:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello... My name is David Valdez, Im from Dominican Republic, Im a .Net Developer......

Im using Rational Team Concert with the Visual Studio Plugging, and Im wondering how could I synchronize the requirements that I write in My project Requirement with what Im doing in the Visual Studio enviroment...

I mean, I wrote:

1. Do a Windows Forms

then I saved what I wrote, then Im going to use the Visual Studio, how can synchronize the statements I wrote in the requirement with what Im going to do....???

I would recommend that you raise this question to the RTC forum so that you get the RTC team looking at your question. If you are capturing your requirements in RTC workitems then they are being managed in a different container than the artifacts in Requirements Composer. We have methods of integrating using OSLC to other environments and 3rd party tools but RTCs API and integration environment is slightly more mature so youll have additional options in RTC today than RRC.

------------------------------------------
Jared Pulham
RRC Product Manager

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.