It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Show work item relationship from DW tables on report

Milan Krivic (98013176143) | asked Sep 13 '10, 6:58 p.m.
Hi,

For some reason, I am using table WC_STRING_EXT and retrieving some work items on report. So, I would like to find work items which are in relationship with work items displayed on report.
For that, I need the attribute WI_ITEMID, which is placed only in live tables.

Is there any good way to do this except binding WI_ID from live table to WI_ID to WC_STRING_EXT table?

Or does someone has similar example?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

6 answers

permanent link
Indira Hidalgo (161) | answered Feb 13 '12, 10:09 a.m.
Hi,

For some reason, I am using table WC_STRING_EXT and retrieving some work items on report. So, I would like to find work items which are in relationship with work items displayed on report.

Is there any good way to do this except binding WI_ID from live table to WI_ID to WC_STRING_EXT table?

Thanks,

I have now the same problem described in this post. How did you resolve this issue?.

Thanks,
Indira.

permanent link
Milan Krivic (98013176143) | answered Feb 13 '12, 10:16 a.m.
Hi,

Thanks,

I have now the same problem described in this post. How did you resolve this issue?.

Thanks,
Indira.

Hi Indira,

Which version of RTC do you have? Well, I solved it by scripting in JavaScript at BIRT level. I have an example and if you want I can share it with you.

Regards,

permanent link
Indira Hidalgo (161) | answered Feb 13 '12, 10:56 a.m.
Hi,

Thanks,

Thanks,
Indira.

Hi Indira,

Which version of RTC do you have? Well, I solved it by scripting in JavaScript at BIRT level. I have an example and if you want I can share it with you.

Regards,

Hi Milan,

Thank you very much!, I have been looked too long for a solution. It would be very kind from you, if you could share your solution with me.
I am using version: Version: 3.0.1.2

Regards,
Indira.

permanent link
Milan Krivic (98013176143) | answered Feb 13 '12, 11:01 a.m.
Hi,

Thanks,

Thanks,
Indira.

Hi Indira,

Regards,

Hi Milan,

Thank you very much!, I have been looked too long for a solution. It would be very kind from you, if you could share your solution with me.

Regards,
Indira.

Ok, just one more thing. What do you exactly need, which kind of relationship? All or only parent-child?

I 'll send you via mail as soon as I take it. Hear you soon.

Regards,

permanent link
Indira Hidalgo (161) | answered Feb 13 '12, 11:06 a.m.
Hi,

Thanks,

Thanks,
Indira.

Hi Indira,

Regards,

Hi Milan,

Regards,
Indira.

Ok, just one more thing. What do you exactly need, which kind of relationship? All or only parent-child?

Regards,

It would be for all-relationship

Thanks and Regards,
Indira.

permanent link
Shashank Bellary (46167) | answered Feb 16 '12, 9:26 a.m.
Can you please share the same with me also

shashank.mailme@gmail.com

Thanks much

Hi,

Thanks,

Thanks,
Indira.

Hi Indira,

Regards,

Hi Milan,

Regards,
Indira.

Regards,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.