It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] There's no "Jazz Data Source"

michael white (61) | asked Aug 05 '10, 11:17 p.m.
closed Mar 30 '17, 4:50 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)
Hi,I'm a fresh in Jazz Report.
I just watched the video<<how>>.
1 And I just can not find the "Jazz Data Source" when I wanna create a "Data Source".Could you help me to fix it?
2 And after I install the birt-freamork2.3.2.2 into my RTC2.0,the RTC2.0 just can not start.How to deal with this one?

Send me a mail please if you know how to fix it,thx so much.

address: baiboyang@gmail.com

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Problem is not reproducible or outdated" by rschoon Mar 30 '17, 4:50 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
Dicky Feng (11) | answered Mar 30 '17, 4:37 a.m.

Do you get the answer? I face same issue with you

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 30 '17, 4:48 a.m. | edited Mar 30 '17, 4:52 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This question is 7 years old and for a RTC version that is no longer supported. It is barely readable and there is obviously no answer.  

Note, it does not make sense to put a new question into an answer to a 7 years old question. It does not make sense at all to put an answer with a new question into a question. A comment might make sense. Probably not if it is 7 years old and without an answer.

I will close this question.

I would suggest you create a new question and follow How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

Dicky Feng commented Mar 30 '17, 4:55 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your update. Actually, I am now using BIRT 2.6.2 and my RTC version is 4.0.7 (Client for Eclipse 3.6.x IDE). Now we could see Jazz datasource type, but when I create Jazz datasource, in the step of selection Snapshot, I face below error. May I know do you have idea how I could fix it?

Error is:

An internal error occurred during: "Fetching snapshot descriptors".

The value 'COUNT_DISTINCT' is not a valid enumerator of 'FieldAggregationKind'