It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Streams not seen in "Create Repository Workspace"

Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | asked Oct 27 '09, 2:45 p.m.
RTC v2.0 GA. Project has several teams which I've abstracted below:

Project
+-Project Team
+---Team 2
+---Team 3
+-------Team 4

A particular developer is a member from top to bottom. There are 3 streams defined that are sharing a common component. Two streams are owned by Team 3, the third by Team 4. User in question does not see the stream owned by Team 4 but can see the other two streams.

Permissions are inherited Project -> Team 3, Team 4 has some customizations mostly to override Deliver(server). The project Access is Read to members of project hierarchy only.

Any suggestions about what to examine ?

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | answered Oct 29 '09, 11:39 a.m.
This has been solved. It was the RTC client not refreshing the available
data from the server based on the view's filters "All Project .." vs "My Project ..."

RTC v2.0 GA. Project has several teams which I've abstracted below:

Project
+-Project Team
+---Team 2
+---Team 3
+-------Team 4

A particular developer is a member from top to bottom. There are 3 streams defined that are sharing a common component. Two streams are owned by Team 3, the third by Team 4. User in question does not see the stream owned by Team 4 but can see the other two streams.

Permissions are inherited Project -> Team 3, Team 4 has some customizations mostly to override Deliver(server). The project Access is Read to members of project hierarchy only.

Any suggestions about what to examine ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.