It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC - RQM Integration

babu vijay prasad kamineni (7623016) | asked Aug 04 '10, 8:07 a.m.
we have integrated RRC and RQM. Linked few requirements in RRC to Test Cases in RQM. We had changed the server link of RQM(upgraded the server, data remains the same). I have modified the link in Cross server communication (friends list) and linked again between the projects in RRC and RQM. But the test cases linked to RRC show the old server link of RQM.

I have added a new friend in RRC to new link of RQM. But also the test cases map to old server link.

can any one tell me what to do?

One answer

permanent link
Marc Baumbach (1311) | answered Aug 10 '10, 9:03 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
we have integrated RRC and RQM. Linked few requirements in RRC to Test Cases in RQM. We had changed the server link of RQM(upgraded the server, data remains the same). I have modified the link in Cross server communication (friends list) and linked again between the projects in RRC and RQM. But the test cases linked to RRC show the old server link of RQM.

I have added a new friend in RRC to new link of RQM. But also the test cases map to old server link.

can any one tell me what to do?

Hi,

Unfortunately, the links will have to be recreated or you'll need to setup a redirect. When changing the server to another host, we recommend to redirect all old URLs to the same location on the new server. We don't currently provide a migration of C/ALM links to a new server.

Thanks,
Marc Baumbach

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.