It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Setting Default Values for Plan Based Attributes

Andrew Trobec (49713144139) | asked Jul 06 '10, 10:46 a.m.
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have successfully been able to create custom enumerations for my workflow, and I can even set the default value... great.

What I would like to know is if there is some way to set a default value for the following plan based attributes:

- Found In
- Filed Against
- Planned For

I have looked in the Editor Presentations and Enumerations sections of the Process Configuration, but I have not been able to find anything. Is there perhaps a Key/Value set that I can use in the Editor Presentation?

Thank you and best regards,

Andrew

3 answers

permanent link
Tony DeFarlo (1262314) | answered Sep 04 '10, 8:38 a.m.
Did you every get the answer on this? I am looking to do the same thing.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have successfully been able to create custom enumerations for my workflow, and I can even set the default value... great.

What I would like to know is if there is some way to set a default value for the following plan based attributes:

- Found In
- Filed Against
- Planned For

I have looked in the Editor Presentations and Enumerations sections of the Process Configuration, but I have not been able to find anything. Is there perhaps a Key/Value set that I can use in the Editor Presentation?

Andrew

permanent link
Andrew Trobec (49713144139) | answered Sep 07 '10, 5:16 a.m.
unfortunately not...

Did you every get the answer on this? I am looking to do the same thing.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

- Found In
- Filed Against
- Planned For

Andrew

permanent link
Mike Shkolnik (9809161143) | answered Jan 17 '11, 8:58 p.m.
I am having the same issue. I really need to edit the default layout so I can then click the "Set To Defaults" button in 20 different plans. There must be some way to edit the default layout. Anyone?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.