It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

From where Risk Type field is populated

Pankaj Bharote (611) | asked Jul 05 '10, 7:29 a.m.
I have installed RQM 2.0. in this when I was attempting to create new Risk, It asked me to fill Risk Type and Risk ( From Drop down field) I have searched System properties to create Risk TYpe however, i dont get any.

Pleas help me to create Risk Type

3 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Jul 06 '10, 10:17 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As an Admin user, go to Admin->System Properties.
Please see "Risk Profiles" and "Risks".
Hope that helps.

Regards,
John Nason
RQM Development

I have installed RQM 2.0. in this when I was attempting to create new Risk, It asked me to fill Risk Type and Risk ( From Drop down field) I have searched System properties to create Risk TYpe however, i dont get any.

Pleas help me to create Risk Type

permanent link
Pankaj Bharote (611) | answered Jul 07 '10, 1:45 a.m.
I had already tried exploring Risk and Risk Profiles in System Properties using admin ID. however, they also shows blank dropdown.

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Jul 07 '10, 11:12 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Under Admin->System Properties->Risks, there should be two predefined values for Risk Type in the dropdown:
1) Technical
2) Business

Are you saying that neither of those values are displayed? Did you do a RQM upgrade? Since doing so, did you refresh your browser cache? If a migration (data) was performed, was it successful?

Thanks,
John Nason
RQM Development

I had already tried exploring Risk and Risk Profiles in System Properties using admin ID. however, they also shows blank dropdown.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.