It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0.2 & selenium integration: test Screenshots not uploaded into RQM

Renjith R (611) | asked Feb 25 '15, 2:56 p.m.
edited Feb 25 '15, 3:04 p.m.
Hi team,

Need a help on the issue Im facing with RQM and Selenium integration. the selenium screenshots not get uploaded to RQM.

I have 2 .jpg files in this location
C:\IPV\Desktop\Automation\Selenium\Source\Chrome\IPVChromeTestSuite\Screenshot

I have this line added in selenium.properties file (in the selenium adapter folder)
com.ibm.rqm.junit.system.properties=selenium.screenshot.dir=C:/IPV/Desktop/Automation/Selenium/Source/Chrome/IPVChromeTestSuite/Screenshot;

I have also tried to specify the Java System Properties in selenium script to set the selenium.screenshot.dir to C:/IPV/Desktop/Automation/Selenium/Source/Chrome/IPVChromeTestSuite/Screenshot

But after the execution, no screenshots in that folder got uploaded in RQM result details.

Im using windows and accessing RQM 4.0.2 . Selenium adapter, java classes and images are all in same machine.

did I missed anything?

thanks

Comments
Reshma Ratnani commented Feb 26 '15, 6:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Renjith,

Do you see any errors in adapter.log file? What is the size of the .jpg file?
If selenium.properties file has below line

com.ibm.rqm.adapter.resultAttachmentsFile.maxfilesize=50

then the file size should not exceed 50MB

Paul Slauenwhite commented Mar 02 '15, 2:31 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Wondering if they were attached to the wrong step result (see Some screenshots have been attached to wrong step in execution result (118101)).

Renjith R commented Mar 04 '15, 6:25 a.m.

Thanks .My issue, not able to see images uploaded to RQM results. Im using RQM 4.0.2, JUnitSeleniumAdapter-4.0.2. I’m referring in selenium.properties file as : com.ibm.rqm.junit.system.properties=selenium.screenshot.dir=C:/IPV/Desktop/Selenium/Workspace/IPVChromeTestSuite/Screenshot <o:p> </o:p> After execution,  In the adapter log I cant find any info. What is the right process ?

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Mar 17 '15, 1:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Renjith,

did you try changing the screenshot folder to some other folder and check if that works?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.