It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cursor jumps when typing in Test Plan in various sections

Homer Pope (15812225) | asked May 18 '10, 3:58 p.m.
When entering in information in the test plan section, when in the editor for Scope for example, I will be typing on one line and the cursor will jump a couuple lines down. This is extremely detrimental as I have to constantly keep correcting the section im working in as opposed to getting my information into the editor as needed. When whil this be addresed? I saw a defect logged for this exact issue in RTC also.
Thanks,

One answer

permanent link
Homer Pope (15812225) | answered May 19 '10, 9:58 a.m.
By the way I am using IE8, anyone else seeing this issue or are you using a different browser??

When entering in information in the test plan section, when in the editor for Scope for example, I will be typing on one line and the cursor will jump a couuple lines down. This is extremely detrimental as I have to constantly keep correcting the section im working in as opposed to getting my information into the editor as needed. When whil this be addresed? I saw a defect logged for this exact issue in RTC also.
Thanks,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.