It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Insight: Error 500: SRVE0207E: Uncaught initializat

Jeoffrey Palacio (1112) | asked Apr 22 '10, 7:01 p.m.
Hi Insight Experts,

I installed Rational Insight 1.0.0.2 on a RHEL 4 update 8 32bit. I choose to automatically configured the DB2 and install WAS instance in an existing WebSphere Server. The installation went successful, then after that I installed and Configure the License Server and run it.

I check all the steps mention on the Rational Insight info center. However, I am getting the following error in my browser.

Error 500: SRVE0207E: Uncaught initialization exception thrown by servlet

I check the SystemOut.log and I found the following errors at the beginning.

00000025 WebApp A SRVE0180I: : cfgss: Adding class library file:/apps/WebSphere/WAS6.1/profiles/RationalInsight/installedApps/afjazz02Node01Cell/IBM Cognos 8.ear/p2pd.war/WEB-INF/lib/cclcfgapi.jar
00000025 WebApp A SRVE0180I: : cfgss: Adding class library file:/apps/WebSphere/WAS6.1/profiles/RationalInsight/installedApps/afjazz02Node01Cell/IBM Cognos 8.ear/p2pd.war/WEB-INF/lib/agentservice.jar
00000025 WebApp A SRVE0180I: : cfgss: Adding class library file:/apps/WebSphere/WAS6.1/profiles/RationalInsight/installedApps/afjazz02Node01Cell/IBM Cognos 8.ear/p2pd.war/WEB-INF/lib/mx4j.jar
00000025 WebApp A SRVE0180I: : cfgss: Adding class library file:/apps/WebSphere/WAS6.1/profiles/RationalInsight/installedApps/afjazz02Node01Cell/IBM Cognos 8.ear/p2pd.war/WEB-INF/lib/jdxslt.jar
00000025 ServletWrappe E SRVE0100E: Did not realize init() exception thrown by servlet cfgss: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: JCAM_Crypto_JNI (Library is already loaded in another ClassLoader)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithPath(ClassLoader.java:986)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:950)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:453)
at com.cognos.accman.jcam.crypto.jni.JNISystemProperties.<clinit>(JNISystemProperties.java:13)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:196)
at com.cognos.accman.jcam.crypto.SystemProtectionSession.<init>(SystemProtectionSession.java:39)
at com.cognos.accman.jcam.crypto.misc.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:49)
at com.cognos.accman.jcam.crypto.misc.Configuration.getInstanceWithDefaultConfig(Configuration.java:96)

Hope someone help me to figure out what's wrong with it.

Thanks and regards,

Jeoffrey

One answer

permanent link
Lawrence Mandel (51121) | answered May 10 '10, 12:01 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR
Hi Jeoffrey,

I haven't seen this specific error before. It may be an issue with the Cognos Web application or with the licensing component. I do need to mention that you're installing on an unsupported and untested platform in RHEL 4. Insight supports RHEL 5 updates 1-4 (depending on the installed version of Insight). Here is a link to the Insight system requirements:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3695&context=SSRL5J&context=SSSTWP&q1=system%20requirements&uid=swg27015833&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Lawrence

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.