It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC login issue ""Could not init workbench. Error

Qaiser Islam (31287074) | asked Apr 13 '10, 6:26 p.m.
Hi,
I setup the RTC 2.0.0.1 with WAS 7.0.0.7. After the installation i am able to successfully login with ADMIN user. but when i try to login with other users i am getting the error "Could not init workbench. Error fetching initialization data: Your account does not belong to the groups that are authorized to access the Web UI. Please contact your server administrator." It appears to me that users are correctly authenticated by WAS because if i provide wrong user id or password. message appears for incorrect user id and password.

may be i did something wrong. what i did, i created the users in WAS using Manage User and assigned them appropriate group. but i did not import these users in RTC because import user button on User Management section is disabled. Is there any need to import WAS users in RTC?? and How ??

any idea??

Regards,
Qaiser

One answer

permanent link
Qaiser Islam (31287074) | answered Apr 14 '10, 9:10 a.m.
Hi,
I setup the RTC 2.0.0.1 with WAS 7.0.0.7. After the installation i am able to successfully login with ADMIN user. but when i try to login with other users i am getting the error "Could not init workbench. Error fetching initialization data: Your account does not belong to the groups that are authorized to access the Web UI. Please contact your server administrator." It appears to me that users are correctly authenticated by WAS because if i provide wrong user id or password. message appears for incorrect user id and password.

may be i did something wrong. what i did, i created the users in WAS using Manage User and assigned them appropriate group. but i did not import these users in RTC because import user button on User Management section is disabled. Is there any need to import WAS users in RTC?? and How ??

any idea??

Regards,
Qaiser

i have successfully resolve the issue by creating users in rtc as well with the same name.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.