It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Add a text field for test case and test plan category

Han Guo (1134) | asked Mar 31 '10, 9:31 p.m.
I don't think RQM has this feature yet--for testcase/test plan category, can we let user add a text field instead of dropdown boxes? So users can create 1 category(column) and type in anything they want to.

The suggestion was from users that they'd like to type in one or more line items number associated with the test case, while at the same time, RQM admin doesn't have to maintain a dropdown box of all the line items numbers because they are too many to do so.

One answer

permanent link
Vaibhav Srivastava (2861) | answered Apr 07 '10, 8:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I don't think RQM has this feature yet--for testcase/test plan category, can we let user add a text field instead of dropdown boxes? So users can create 1 category(column) and type in anything they want to.

The suggestion was from users that they'd like to type in one or more line items number associated with the test case, while at the same time, RQM admin doesn't have to maintain a dropdown box of all the line items numbers because they are too many to do so.

Hi
I think there is enhancement request asking for something similar, please see
https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/18875
Thanks
Vaibhav

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.