It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can not login to set up the RQM server

Ken Murphy (1033235) | asked Mar 24 '10, 5:09 p.m.
Trying to log in to the RQM server to run the setup procedure. Navigate to https://<server>/jazz/setup. Enter ADMIN/ADMIN in the User ID and Password fields. Get an error message saying "Invalid user ID or password."

We have installed RQM v2.0.0.1 on a Linux box and configured RQM to use WAS 7.0.0.9, Active Directory (Windows Server 2003 Enterprise AD), and a SQL Server 2005 database.

Looking in the WebSphere log, there are messages like this:

SECJ0419I: The user registry is currently connected to the LDAP server ldap://<domain>.co.hennepin.mn.us:389.

WARN com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet - CRJAZ1185I Cannot retrieve user "SY4558" because the repository is inaccessible. Logging in as "ADMIN". Check the configuration of the server.

These don't seem to make sense. The registry it's pointing to via LDAP is correct -- that's the Active Directory domain. First it says it's connected, but then it says the repository is inaccessible.

There are also a ton of messages like this, each accompanied by a long stack trace:

ERROR .ibm.team.jfs.app.discovery.utils.RootServicesUtil - Error while fetching and parsing the root services document
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection has been shutdown: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?

Help!

One answer

permanent link
Justin Kutticherry (161) | answered Mar 26 '10, 3:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hey Ken,

Did you map your LDAP users/groups to the jazz users in the jazz.war (in the WAS admin console)?

When setting up new installs, I usually map an admin user in WAS to the jazz_admins group and then login to /jazz/setup as that user.

-Justin

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.