It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does test script "actual results" get displayed in

Mithila Nayak (8672) | asked Mar 09 '10, 10:11 a.m.
Hi,

I am trying to find out if the actual results get displayed anywhere other than History. When I start executing a manual test script, I type in the actual results and make the step pass. When I am done with all the steps, I click on "Close and Show Results" and at that point I see actual results in Result Details.
Is there any way I can save and view the actual results in print pdf, similar to how I see in description and excepted results in the test script?

Thanks,
Mithila

3 answers

permanent link
Michael Franzen (16642) | answered Apr 02 '10, 6:40 p.m.
In the latest version of RQM (2.0.1) you have the possibility of printing the Execution Result to PDF and in this you will see that outcome of the actual results for each step

/Michael

permanent link
Mithila Nayak (8672) | answered Apr 05 '10, 2:42 a.m.
In the latest version of RQM (2.0.1) you have the possibility of printing the Execution Result to PDF and in this you will see that outcome of the actual results for each step

/Michael

Thanks for your response Michael. I do see the actual results printed with RQM 2.0.1

permanent link
sandip raikar (1161813) | answered Apr 16 '10, 7:43 a.m.
Hi Michael,

I have a query on script execution. When "Apply All" is clicked during Execution we are unable to give Actual results.The field becomes non-editable.

What is the significance of making it non editable.

Thanks,
Sandip

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.