It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Text Search not working

Saulo David BriseƱo Gonzalez (261) | asked Feb 02 '10, 5:41 p.m.
I have about 50 Requirements. When I click to search using the "Text Search" In type I select "Requirements" But I never get any information.

I really need to get this working for this is a production server.

2 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Feb 03 '10, 11:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have about 50 Requirements. When I click to search using the "Text Search" In type I select "Requirements" But I never get any information.

I really need to get this working for this is a production server.

Now the RRC Client does have a Requirement Tab, as part of a project page, that will show all the requirements in that project. Filters can be applied to this page.

permanent link
Pratik Shah (18622) | answered Feb 03 '10, 2:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I will add that doing a text search for "Requirements" will never return any Requirement artifacts unless that word exists in them. If you're using the search view, switch to the "Advanced Search" tab, and change the type to Requirement. In the project page, you can just use the requirements tab, or on the artifact page, use the "filter by type" option.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.