It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Document including Glossary Terms and Description

Wagner Arnaut (1162714) | asked Jan 29 '10, 2:37 p.m.
Hi,

is it possible to have RRC documents with a list of Glossary Terms and its description?

My requirement is to create a Vision Document with a list of the Glossary Terms used on it and its meaning.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

Wagner Arnaut

2 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Feb 03 '10, 11:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

is it possible to have RRC documents with a list of Glossary Terms and its description?

My requirement is to create a Vision Document with a list of the Glossary Terms used on it and its meaning.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

Wagner Arnaut

Hi Wagner,

I don't know of a way to do this.

I suggest raising a work item or 2. One of the easiest ways might be to use the OOTB reports, and add glossary terms as one of the options to a vision document report.

permanent link
Pratik Shah (18622) | answered Feb 03 '10, 2:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

Currently, you can't embed the glossary artifact itself in a rich-text document. Please open an enhancement request, as Robin suggested. What you CAN do, however, is drag multiple terms from the project explorer or project page and drop them into a rich-text document. This will create links to all those terms, and each term's definition will be available in the tooltip when you hover over it. Not what you want, I know, but this is all we currently support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.