It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Custom Report Header not shown on exported reports

Paul Verrone (1361127) | asked Jan 15 '10, 10:40 a.m.
I have specified a custom report header for the RQM reports, and see that header displayed when I execute the report. However, when I export the report (I tried PDF and Word), the header is not displayed. Is this a known limitation of RQM or am I doing something wrong?

The custom header is less important to me when viewing the report online than when exporting the report.

3 answers

permanent link
Stan Newcomb (61) | answered Apr 29 '15, 11:45 a.m.
 We are still encountering the same issue in CLM 5.0.2 (Collaborative Lifecycle Management).  

Unfortunately, it seems that the headers and footers will not export via PDF or Word to use in a printed format.  There is an Enhancement 28199 (https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=28199) however, no delivery date has been indicated.

permanent link
Stan Newcomb (61) | answered Apr 30 '15, 11:21 a.m.
 As pointed out by  Michael Triantafelo in RFE 28199, it is possible to display text only headers in RQM, which will work for us.

"To be clear, you can currently specify a header and footer as text in PDF.  This Enhancement is asking to allow banner images in the header/footer.  See "Document Header" and "Document Footer" in Advanced Server Properties for the text based option."

permanent link
Stan Newcomb (61) | answered Apr 30 '15, 11:23 a.m.
 correction:  Michael Triantafelow

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.