It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Custom Report Header not shown on exported reports

Paul Verrone (1361127) | asked Jan 15 '10, 10:40 a.m.
I have specified a custom report header for the RQM reports, and see that header displayed when I execute the report. However, when I export the report (I tried PDF and Word), the header is not displayed. Is this a known limitation of RQM or am I doing something wrong?

The custom header is less important to me when viewing the report online than when exporting the report.

3 answers

permanent link
Stan Newcomb (611) | answered Apr 30 '15, 11:23 a.m.
 correction:  Michael Triantafelow

permanent link
Stan Newcomb (611) | answered Apr 30 '15, 11:21 a.m.
 As pointed out by  Michael Triantafelo in RFE 28199, it is possible to display text only headers in RQM, which will work for us.

"To be clear, you can currently specify a header and footer as text in PDF.  This Enhancement is asking to allow banner images in the header/footer.  See "Document Header" and "Document Footer" in Advanced Server Properties for the text based option."

permanent link
Stan Newcomb (611) | answered Apr 29 '15, 11:45 a.m.
 We are still encountering the same issue in CLM 5.0.2 (Collaborative Lifecycle Management).  

Unfortunately, it seems that the headers and footers will not export via PDF or Word to use in a printed format.  There is an Enhancement 28199 (https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=28199) however, no delivery date has been indicated.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.