It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Script State not Updated on Test Case Page

Daniel Gilio (102124) | asked Jan 12 '10, 10:11 a.m.
After creating a new Test Script, the ID is generated which can be viewed in the Test Case page, but the value for the field 'State' which is by defaulted as "Draft" during migration is not getting reflected under the 'State' column in the Test Case page, although it is there in the Test Script.

Is this is an issue with RQM version 2.0.?

One answer

permanent link
David Moss (171156) | answered Jan 18 '10, 1:10 p.m.
After creating a new Test Script, the ID is generated which can be viewed in the Test Case page, but the value for the field 'State' which is by defaulted as "Draft" during migration is not getting reflected under the 'State' column in the Test Case page, although it is there in the Test Script.

Is this is an issue with RQM version 2.0.?

I have seen a number of places where data in tables already being displayed is not updated (while other "dynamic changes" are shown, such as mass-updating a category value of records displayed in a grid). For example, when viewing the test cases in a test plan, you can click on a case to edit it, change some summary fields, then close the specific test case. Back in the list of test cases in the test plan the data is not updated. Clicking on the grid's refresh icon and/or switching sections of the test plan then returning to the test case grid still does not update the data. Need to close and re-open the test plan.

I included that as one of many items in a PMR logged with Rational. So far, all I have received on this item from support is a blanket "Those functions are not supported in the current release...try submitting an RFE for them". I don't really see that as an enhancement since there is a "refresh" button which doesn't seem to be doing the job right now...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.