It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to do REQIF import in DNG with size more than 150 MB

Rajat Krishnan (72122) | asked Mar 06, 2:45 a.m.
Hello,
I can see that DNG does not support REQIF import with more than 150MB file size but the problem is that we are getting REQIF files directly from customer and sometimes its more than 150MB in size even after compressing it into zip format, so is there any way or recommendation that how i can do reqIF import with more than 150MB without losing customer data

Thank you

One answer

permanent link
Diana Kraaijeveld (57727) | answered Mar 06, 4:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is an advanced option in the rm/admin > 'Advanced Properties', called 'Maximum size for ReqIF and Migration files (MB)' which can be increased. You may also need to increase the property 'Maximum size for uploaded files (MB)'.
We do not recommend importing very large ReqIf files for performance reasons, so if you try this with the increased values for the advanced properties, I suggest that you import such large ReqIf files at a moment when the server is not too busy.

Perhaps another option would be to split the ReqIf file into smaller ones?
For example: If your customer added multiple modules into a single ReqIf file, could they provide an individual ReqIf file for each module in stead?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.