It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DOORS NG verification for registered users

Mihaela Mih (256) | asked Dec 10 '20, 5:26 a.m.

Question: Is there any other way a DOORS NG admin can check a list with users to see if they are already registered or not instead of manually taking them one by one and check each of them in "Manage this project area?"

Scenario: I receive periodically a list with more than 100 users and as a 1st step, I need to know which one of them has already been registered in DOORS.

Current approach: manually check each user one by one in "Manage this project area" 

Ideal approach: an automated way to check a bunch of users from a shot 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bartosz Chrabski (3.4k12749) | answered Dec 10 '20, 5:38 a.m.
edited Dec 10 '20, 5:39 a.m.
Hi Mihaela,

There is no single view that will show You all projects and all members inside but you can create a script that will do it for You. 

Some time ago we developed script that is showing as HTML page list of users with roles and participation in the projects.

Here you have a sample API request that will return for you list of all the users and their membership in rm projects:

Your question is standard question related to compliance in the regulated industry.

If you need more information please let me know info@reqpro.com
Mihaela Mih selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mihaela Mih commented Dec 10 '20, 5:42 a.m. | edited Dec 10 '20, 5:42 a.m.

Thank you so much, that would be very helpful.

unfortunately the link is not working. Could you please double check it?

Many thanks 

Bartosz Chrabski commented Dec 10 '20, 6:23 a.m.

Remove . at the end

http://<serverName>/rm/rpt/repository/foundation?fields=projectArea/projectArea/(archived|name|(roleAssignments/contributor/itemId)|(roleAssignments/contributorRoles/name))&size=10000000 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.