It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

exporting a module containing table content from DNG in Excel format, the first modification and export back to DNG can update the module content, but the second time it will report an error

HuaXiao Jiang (434) | asked Jan 10, 3:09 a.m.

Hello

Through my multiple experiments, I have come to the conclusion that when exporting a module containing table content from DNG in Excel format, the first modification and export back to DNG can update the module content, but the second time it will report an error, which is similar to the error content you reported. I feel that it is a bug.

Currently using ELM 7.0.2 version, I would like to know if anyone has resolved this issue
Error Message:

Validation error:

Line number: 1

Error message: cvc complete type 2.3: Element 'tr' must not have the character [children] because the content type of this type is element only., Cvc complete type 2.3: The element "tbody" must not have the character [children] because the content type of this type is element only., Cvc complete type 2.3: The element "table" must not have the character [children] because the content type of this type is element only.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 10, 4:50 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is a forum, not a support channel. Please open a case with support. In case you do not know why, your organization should have the contacts, otherwise use the link Support on the top right of this page. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.