It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to know that artifact was removed from a module?

Hoang Duc (131) | asked Feb 23 '23, 2:23 a.m.

I am using DOORSNext7.0.2, when I remove an artifact from a module. I don't know how to know that artifact has been removed from this module.

I checked artifact history and module history. But still can't find anything.
so, am I missing a setting somewhere? And is there a way to find it? (By client application or any API)
Please help, Thanks.
Duc Hoang

Accepted answer

permanent link
Diana Kraaijeveld (57727) | answered Feb 23 '23, 4:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Feb 23 '23, 4:44 a.m.
If you remove an artifact from a module, it should show in the audit history of the module like this: Module Audit History

So with the module open, select 'Open History' from the hamburger menu at the top-right of the window and choose 'Audit History'. The audit history entry will have the title: '<user> Modified the module'. When expanding the detail it shows title 'Module Structure'.

Hoang Duc selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Hoang Duc commented Feb 23 '23, 4:50 a.m.

Many many thanks. It's very helpful. Also, do they have any API to access to the module's audit history.
Kind regards

One other answer

permanent link
Diana Kraaijeveld (57727) | answered Feb 23 '23, 4:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
An other option is to create an audit history report for the module itself. That will create a PDF and it may be easier to find back the 'removed' entry in the audit history PDF file.
You can create an audit history report from the main report menu >Create Report >Audit History report and then select the module through the folder option.
The entry in the report looks like this:
Audit History report

Comments
Hoang Duc commented Feb 23 '23, 6:29 a.m.

Thanks for your support. It's very useful. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.