It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

#DNG-RPE How to get the content of the "ValidatedBy" link in a DNG module using RPE

Marie-Emilie Bion (356) | asked Aug 05 '22, 9:32 a.m.

In a DNG-RPE caneva, exporting requirements,

I have I have creatd a RQM data Source configuraion, getting the dataSource/artifact/traceability/links/Link/relation/_value of and applied a condition : " title == "validatedBy" " to get the "Validated By" link. And then, get the request :  "dataSource/artifact/traceability/links/ValidatedBy/content/description/_value"

The idea is to switch to RQM, when the link validated by is found in the DNG module.

In fact, I made a lot of tests from DNG, from RQM , with condition, affectations, ….

Nothing works until now. 

Please I need help to get the content of the "Validated By" link type : identifier, description, custom attributes&categories and results.

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Aug 05 '22, 10:58 a.m.
edited Aug 05 '22, 10:59 a.m.

dataSource/artifact/traceability/links/ValidatedBy/relation will give the OSLC based href for RQM artifact. Since the OSLC v2 API is not as fully functional as the Reportable REST API, we should convert from OSLC v2 API to the Reportable REST API so that we can print any details of the RQM artifact.

You can refer the sample template DOORSNext-ETMTestCase.dta that comes with RPE (available under %rpe_home%\templates\cross-product).

Comments
Marie-Emilie Bion commented Aug 08 '22, 8:44 a.m.
Hello,

the way RPE is installed in our company does not allowed to get to "sample template DOORSNext-ETMTestCase.dta" (no "templates\cross-product" folder).

Could you please find a way to transfer this .dta file (with the help of a Internet Server) ? I think this would help me a lot, because its seems that this is the information I am looking for.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Aug 08 '22, 9:04 a.m.

You can find it here.

Marie-Emilie Bion commented Aug 08 '22, 9:08 a.m.
another question on this subject :
About the data source to get the artefact "ValidatedBy links" data : is it an RQM_QM, a RQM Feed, or a DNG Text  data source configuration ? What is the source data configuration and what is the target one ?

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Aug 08 '22, 9:51 a.m.

text_rm is SNG text data source, testcase_qm is RQM QM schema and ETM OSLC Schmea_testcase is RQM OSLC schema.

You just need to configure text_rm data source and other data sources are dynamically configured (during runtime).

Marie-Emilie Bion commented Oct 26 '22, 6:39 a.m.
Hello, could you please resend me the file sample template DOORSNext-ETMTestCase.dta in the box ? My company blocked the access to it and i spent too much time to try it at home ....

thank you for your help

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.