It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to publish links between requirements (RM) and test cases (ETM/QM) using publishing document studio and document builder

Kalyani K P (11) | asked Feb 01 '22, 1:00 a.m.

Hi,

I am using Publishing document studio (version 7.0.2) and document builder (version 7.0.2 iFix 008). 
I developed the template to publish the links between requirements from RM to test cases from ETM and I am facing two issues while I try to generate the trace matrix using the template.
First Issue: I am trying to generate the trace matrix using the document studio from RM and ETM projects that are not configuration enabled. The links between the requirements and test cases gets published without any problem. but if I use the same template in document builder, nothing is displayed under the test case ID and title columns. 

Second Issue: When I try to generate the requirement to test case trace matrix for a GC enabled projects, nothing is displayed under the test case ID and title columns using both document studio and document builder.

Please find the template I am using from the following link: template

What I have missed/done wrong in the template?

Thanks

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.