It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Are workflow triggers supported in ETM?

Piyush Dharkar (151) | asked May 05 '22, 4:31 a.m.

By trigger I mean something akin to an SQL trigger, that executes a set of actions (such as making a post request to a specified REST endpoint), when a change in the data (event) is detected. 

An example of this would be posting details of a testcase execution record when a test case is run.

The REST endpoint belongs to an external application not deployed on the same application server or even domain. Essentially, I want a way to synchronize the ETM test cases, test plans and test execution records with an external data repository.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 25 '22, 10:51 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am not aware of such a feature. You would have to use available APIs such as the reportable REST API or the OSLC API to query for changes and then do the synchronization based on that information. 

The available APIs for all the applications can be found here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/CLMProductAPILanding

Piyush Dharkar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Piyush Dharkar commented May 31 '22, 12:49 a.m.

Thank you for your concise answer Ralph.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.