RDF issue with Publishing
While running through the JTS setup looking to add the publishing application via the step 'Discovery URL' which I enter as https://server_name/rpeng/scr
The /rpeng/scr service cannot compose the RDF content for the request
Any idea what I'm missing here ? Never had any issues with all the other Jazz apps installed like Doors NG, CCM, LQE etc at the Discovery stage via JTS setup
Accepted answer
Hi Kenneth
Looks like you're attempting to register Publishing as though it were a Jazz application - it isn't.
You don't say which version you're installing - for 6.x it's noted explicitly in the Publishing documentation that Document Builder must be deployed on a separate application server profile from CLM. See https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/elo-p/6.0.6.1?topic=builder-liberty and see this technote https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/publishing-document-builder-rpe-document-builder-606-or-later-versions-fails-elm-clm-606-or-later-versions
I can't see the same requirement explicitly stated for Publishing 7.x - but I believe the installation will automatically install a Liberty profile, i.e. a dedicated app server for Publishing.
HTH
Ian
Comments
One other answer
Hi Kenneth
Looks like you're attempting to register Publishing as though it were a Jazz application - it isn't.
You don't say which version you're installing - for 6.x it's noted explicitly in the Publishing documentation that Document Builder must be deployed on a separate application server profile from CLM. See https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/elo-p/6.0.6.1?topic=builder-liberty and see this technote https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/publishing-document-builder-rpe-document-builder-606-or-later-versions-fails-elm-clm-606-or-later-versions1v1 battle
I can't see the same requirement explicitly stated for Publishing 7.x - but I believe the installation will automatically install a Liberty profile, i.e. a dedicated app server for Publishing.
Thank you for bringing new knowledge to everyone