It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using bitBucket with RTC (EWM)

Shimon Lipiner Nir (2315) | asked Dec 17 '21, 4:41 a.m.

Hello

I am looking for customers who use RTC workitem  integration with Bitbuket 
If there are, Can you contact me ? I wish to understand more about it (experience etc...)

Shimon

Accepted answer

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.5k217) | answered Dec 17 '21, 9:29 p.m.
edited Dec 17 '21, 9:31 p.m.
I have had several clients who were using BitBucket and wanted to integrate EWM. The story is not good...

Basically Atlassian has stopped on prem BitBucket implementations, and has severely restricted their Cloud implementation, effectively preventing almost all integration. Even their top tier enterprise level BitBucket gives you just very basic integration.When my clients contacted Atlassian Support they were told that they could integrate with Jira and Bamboo and that anything else was in an enhancement request - when they checked the request was several years old and inactive, but had a ton of comments from their users. So basically it's in high demand but Atlassian has no interest in implementing it

All my clients have since switched to GitLab - their basic cloud tier gives you a GitLab supplied native integration and web hooks, and their on prem gives you complete server side hooks. Pricing worked out cheaper too
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Shimon Lipiner Nir commented Dec 18 '21, 1:38 a.m. | edited Dec 18 '21, 8:30 a.m.

Thanks Davyd

Ralph Schoon commented Dec 18 '21, 8:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You are supposed to accept the answer using the ceck mark icon. You comment on an answer, usually you don't use an answer to comment. Exception: Comment size limits. 

Shimon Lipiner Nir commented Dec 21 '21, 11:21 a.m.

My apology Ralph

Thanks Davyd.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.