It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to integerate test management with third party tool

kamaraj vijayarangam (11) | asked Sep 04 '20, 8:11 a.m.

How to integerate test management with third party tool. Is reportable rest api is used for integeration or is any other way to integerate. Please provide where can i find the sample integeration code or project for reportable rest api.

One answer

permanent link
Bartosz Chrabski (3.4k12749) | answered Sep 04 '20, 8:36 a.m.
Kamaraj,

It depends what You want to do and what is the tool You want to integrate with.

- Reporting API will only allow You to read the data without possibility to change it
- OSLC will give You possibility to do read and write.
- If You are integrating with 3rd party test automation tools then You can use RQM Command Line Adapter to integrate with the tool.

I am not sure what You are integrating with what so difficult to recommend something without knowing a business scenario You are trying to address.

Comments
kamaraj vijayarangam commented Sep 05 '20, 8:45 a.m.

Business scenario is connect my web application with rational quality manager and read test case details from rational quality manager  and use that test case details in my web application. Also Please let me know where can i find sample code for connectivity and read the test case details from rational quality manager or any document. Test management tools formerly known as Test management tool.

Thanks in advance.

Bartosz Chrabski commented Sep 05 '20, 1:52 p.m.
Kamaraj,

In your business case RQM Reportable Rest API should be just enough.

I suggest starting with following article:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.