It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to display the Test case result in rational quality manager

Prashanth P (112) | asked Jul 13 '20, 11:36 a.m.
edited Jul 13 '20, 11:52 a.m.

Hi Guys,

I need to display the Test result in rational quality manager and when i use this URL service "com.ibm.rqm.planning.service.internal.rest.IAttachmentRestService" I am only  able to download the report from the browser but not able to display the content on rational quality manager and i guess that URL is to download  the attachment.If there is any alternative service or API's please do guide me .

note: The URL "com.ibm.rqm.planning.service.internal.rest.IAttachmentRestService" did work in IBM RQM 6.0.3 but not working in 6.0.6.1

Thanking you in advance

Comments
Bharath Rao commented Jul 13 '20, 11:51 p.m.

Hi Prashanth,

What does "display Test Case Result in RQM" mean ? Do you want to display the Test Case Result attachment in RQM ?
If yes, is the Test Case Result attachment a text file or HTML document ?

The API you mentioned is to download the attachments from RQM. 

Please share more details of the file type and the requirement.

Best Regards,
Bharath

sreenath v commented Jul 14 '20, 7:33 a.m.

The API for attaching the HTML result with TCER.We found a difference in 6.0.6 and 6.0.6.1. When we try to integrate with other testing tool (Vector Canoe) the result is getting attached and able to see in TCER as html in 6.0.6 but we see in 6.0.6.1 the same plugin ask us to download the attachment.

Prashanth P commented Jul 14 '20, 7:43 a.m.

Hi Bharath Rao, Yes I need to attach the test case result in RQM in HTML document format.  If there is any API for this case Please let me know.Thanking you in advance

Regards,
P Prashanth

One answer

permanent link
Bharath Rao (915136) | answered Jul 14 '20, 7:53 a.m.

Hi Prashanth,

We have the RQM Command Line Adapter to attach the External Test Results to RQM Test Case Result artifact

You could refer the RQM API documentation for data related to adding attachments to Test Artifacts:

Hope it helps!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Bharath

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.