It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work Item: RQM-KEY-TC-SUMMARY-TITLE

Claus Hjerrild Pedersen (8521617) | asked Nov 10 '09, 1:50 a.m.
Hi. We have many work items with the title RQM-KEY-TC-SUMMARY-TITLE in our RQM project. I understand that it is possible to close them but is it somehow possible to control or avoid the creation of these work items? We would like to decide when work items should be created.

Thanks in advance from Claus.

3 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Nov 11 '09, 7:37 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Claus,
Are you sure you do not have users hitting "Workitem: Create" on the Test Case view? Other then some sample data no new ones should be created automatically unless a user gestures to do so.
Regards,
John

Hi. We have many work items with the title RQM-KEY-TC-SUMMARY-TITLE in our RQM project. I understand that it is possible to close them but is it somehow possible to control or avoid the creation of these work items? We would like to decide when work items should be created.

permanent link
Claus Hjerrild Pedersen (8521617) | answered Nov 12 '09, 1:52 a.m.
Hi John
Yes, I am sure that we do not hit the 'Workitem: Create' on the Test Case view. I created a test case my self yesterday and as soon as I had saved the test case a work item RQM-KEY-TC-SUMMARY-TITLE related to the Test Case popped up in viewlet 'My Open Items'.
Regards
Claus

Hi Claus,
Are you sure you do not have users hitting "Workitem: Create" on the Test Case view? Other then some sample data no new ones should be created automatically unless a user gestures to do so.
Regards,
John

permanent link
Derek Lindberg (2622) | answered Apr 13 '10, 12:31 p.m.
On this same topic, I have users running into this same Work Item repeatedly when creating Test Cases. They also are NOT selecting "Workitem: Create", however these are being generated.

Using RQM 2.0.0.1

Hi John
Yes, I am sure that we do not hit the 'Workitem: Create' on the Test Case view. I created a test case my self yesterday and as soon as I had saved the test case a work item RQM-KEY-TC-SUMMARY-TITLE related to the Test Case popped up in viewlet 'My Open Items'.
Regards
Claus

Hi Claus,
Regards,
John

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.