It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[Doors Classic 9.6] How to add an existing module baseline to a baseline set

Jochen Widmaier (22310) | asked Jun 26 '19, 9:36 a.m.
edited Jun 26 '19, 9:41 a.m.
Hi everybody,

From the documentation (and my try outs) I found out, that it is possible to add a module baseline to a baseline set when creating a new module baseline (either creating the module baseline from within the module and assigning the module to a specific baseline or creating a baseline set and all modules which don't have a baseline assigned are automatically baselined).

My question is, if and how it is possible to add an old module baseline to a baseline set (e.g. to redocument the state of the release we did two months ago or somebody has already continued his work on a module for the next but one release, but we don't want to include that information).

Thank you very much for your help,
Jochen

One answer

permanent link
Ronald Lindsay (111) | answered Aug 28 '21, 2:01 a.m.
edited Aug 30 '21, 11:55 p.m.
 Hi everybody,

From the documentation (and my try outs) I found out, that it is possible to add a module baseline to a baseline set when creating a new module baseline (either creating the module baseline from within the module and assigning the module to a specific baseline or creating a baseline set and all modules which don't have a baseline assigned are automatically baselined).

My question is, if and how it is possible to add an old module baseline to a baseline set (e.g. to redocument the state of the release we did two months ago or somebody has already continued his work on a module for the next but one release, but we don't want to include that walgreenslistens information).

Thank you very much for your help,
Jochen

This appears to be a question about DOORS, not DOORS Next (since DOORS Next does not support DXL), so I've updated the Tags.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.