It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot save created workflow in DOORS NG 6.0.6 iFix009

Mary Miller (87125) | asked Jun 20 '19, 5:05 p.m.
edited Jun 20 '19, 5:10 p.m.
Good day,
I created a new workflow, in DOORS NG 6.0.6 iFix009.  We do NOT have RTC or any other CLM applications.  Since the default workflow does not marry up to the drafted version of our requirements workflow, I attempted to create a new workflow.  However, I have only been able to get the Save button to work once the entire time I have been playing with workflows. 
My permissions are JazzAdmins set as Administration, Configuration Lead, Author, and Commenter.  I am also the project owner. 
Is this a bug or is this an expected behavior due to not having RTC?
I am able to connect Artifact Types to the Default workflow, and use the States from the Default workflow.
Thanks!
Mary 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Valerie Lampkin (913) | answered Jun 20 '19, 5:21 p.m.

Have you specified a Start Action from the drop down menu? 
 You'll see a yellow asterisk beside  Start Action* indicating that is a required field.  The save button is not enabled if you have not populated that attribute.  

Mary Miller selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mary Miller commented Jun 21 '19, 11:39 a.m.
Yep.  That was it!  I have also been having issues with our sessions being dropped periodically, and I couldn't tell if the sessions dropping connection was the issue or if it was something else.

Thanks!

Mary

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.