It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can the tags be modified on the "tags column" on RDNG?

Luis Calderon (2919) | asked Apr 29 '19, 4:39 p.m.
Hello:

One of our users want to know if by adding the tags column on the artifacts view can these be updated through that column. My answer is NO. My local instance does just like his. The tags can be added through the tags option on the action menu (pencil icon) of the artifacts or the tag icon on the right side pane. But would like to know if there is a way to enable it or is this a bug or future enhancement.

Thanks in advance.

Comments
Carol Watson commented Apr 29 '19, 5:29 p.m.

I think it would be a great enhancement if the Tag column worked the same as the Comments column, where you can add a new Comment from the column.  

Carol

Accepted answer

permanent link
Valerie Lampkin (913) | answered Apr 29 '19, 4:52 p.m.
edited Apr 29 '19, 4:54 p.m.

Although the tag column in a view does not seem "editable", if you right click on that column it does open the action menu and allow you to add or remove tags.  If you require a different way of editing tags through the column without using the action menu, then that would be an enhancement request.  

Luis Calderon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Luis Calderon commented Apr 29 '19, 5:14 p.m.
Hello Valerie:

Just to clarify.The right click could be anywhere as long as you are clicking on top of the artifacts. But you are right.

Thanks for the quick response.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.