It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Output processing error "CRRPE3096E" in RPE for excel output with 'Data in single cell' property set to true

Bo Xu (152) | asked May 17, 4:58 p.m.


I am attempting to generate an Excel format export from DNG using RPE. My goal is to display each richtextBody content in a single cell, so I have set the 'Data in single cell' property to true in the Document Specification of the Microsoft Excel output. However, I encountered an 'Output processing error: CRRPE3096E. Output processing could not continue due to an error.' for tables.  Is there any way to overcome this issue?

RPE version: IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Publishing 7.0.3

Accepted answer

permanent link
Fariz Saracevic (874613) | answered May 17, 5:30 p.m.
Bo Xu selected this answer as the correct answer

Bo Xu commented May 17, 7:08 p.m.

 Hi Fariz,

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried the solution 'Restart the application and try again' from the URL, but it didn't resolve the error. I discovered that this error only occurs when parsing DNG requirements that contain figures (not tables, as I previously described). I suspect this is a software bug that needs to be escalated to the IBM RPE team.

Karan Dethalia commented May 23, 8:19 a.m. | edited May 23, 8:26 a.m.

We tried internally on M32 build , could not reproduce this .
Would  you let us know which version you are using ?

If possible also share the template or some details about how you have designed it so it can help us reproduce.

Bo Xu commented May 23, 6:37 p.m. | edited May 23, 6:39 p.m.

Hi Karan,

I was using M31 build and just upgraded to M32, but the issue still persists.
I'd like to share snapshots of the setup, but I don't have enough reputation points. So, here are some additional textual details:

Regarding the failed requirement: it includes a figure in PNG format, followed by a empty line then the figure's name in the same requirement.

For the template: Used a text element inside a cell of the row element. Use 'dataSource/artifact/content/text/richTextBody' as the query and 'dataSource/artifact/content/text/richTextBody/div' as the value for this text element.

For the document specification: Used Excel as the output format and set 'Data in single cell' to true.

DNG build version: 

Thank you for the help!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.