Does JRS allow reporting on requirement module artifacts?
I have tested on both JRS 5.0.2 and JRS 6.0, but I am unable to get a listing of requirement artifacts that have a format of "module".
Is this a known limitation of JRS, or am I missing something? I'm not trying to report on the module content (I would use RPE for that), but I would expect to be able to report on the attributes of my module artifacts as I would any other artifact type in DOORS Next.
Accepted answer
Hello,
Requirement collection or module isn't currently exposed as a first class artifact in the Report Builder. It can be used as a scoping mechanism through the conditions on a requirement though. Consequently you can scope requirements based on the module or collection they belong to, but it is not possible to add conditions on the Module itself (unless you use the Advanced SQL capability).
If this is a story you would be interested in, it is now possible to log Stories and Defects in the new public project area for the Jazz Reporting Service: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Reporting%20Service#action=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewDashboard
We may consider this in an up-coming release.
Regards,
-Steve
Comments
One other answer
I created this enhancement: