It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not getting the modification after exporting test case to RQM using RQM Excel Importer.

sanaul islam (823) | asked Nov 30 '14, 11:31 p.m.
Hi,

I am trying to update test cases using RQM Excel Importer but unable to make modification in RQM repository though  I am getting successful notification after exporting test case.

Please help me.

Thanks
Sanaul

Accepted answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Dec 01 '14, 1:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sanaul,

Can you provide more details about the problem you are facing? What are you trying to update for the TestCase?
Which version of RQM are you using?
sanaul islam selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
sanaul islam commented Dec 02 '14, 12:07 a.m.

I am using RQM Version - 4.0, Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries Version - 4.0.3. and RQM Excel Importer Version - 4.0.6. Actually I am trying to add new line into a test script(test execution step).

Reshma Ratnani commented Dec 02 '14, 2:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

try using DIV(column name)  or RichText(column name) modifier in cfg file. Refer below link for more reference

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter#Modifiers_of_data_Used_to_the_ri

sanaul islam commented Dec 03 '14, 1:05 a.m. | edited Dec 03 '14, 1:47 a.m.

Hello Reshma,

Thanks for your help. The problem is solved.
But I still need your help for another issue.
Issue is : Reviewer getting mail though he reviewed the artifact.

Reshma Ratnani commented Dec 03 '14, 2:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Good.

Can you specify what solution did you try for the issue just so that anybody visiting this forum also can use it to solve the same issue.

Regarding the email, what type of email is the reviewer receiving? Is it saying review is pending or something else?

Thanks

sanaul islam commented Dec 03 '14, 2:32 a.m. | edited Dec 03 '14, 2:37 a.m.

For updating test case and test script I have used the Pre(column name) in config file.

Subject of the mail is Overdue 'Review' request: 'Artifact Review'

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.