It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQMExcelImporter login export tests and requirements

DANAYS Jean-Patrick (112) | asked Feb 19 '19, 11:50 a.m.

Hello,

I use RQMExcelImporter 6.0.5 to export test cases to the QM repository and create links with existing requirements.

I can log in QM  but i can't log in RM : "Invalid Username/Password".

I don't understand. This user exists in RM and with the same user i can login in RM interface.

RQMExcelImporter interface comes with user 'ADMIN'. Any idea ? Maybe RM Application parameter ?

Thanks

Comments
Don Yang commented Feb 19 '19, 7:28 p.m.
- what is CLM version? also 6.0.5?
- is your user a member of RM project area with proper role and RM license allocated?
- what do you mean by "RQMExcelImporter interface comes with user 'ADMIN'"? Do you use 'ADMIN' user to login to RQM project area? this user account usually is disabled during setup process.

One answer

permanent link
DANAYS Jean-Patrick (112) | answered Feb 20 '19, 1:57 a.m.

Hello Don

CLM version is also 6.0.5

The user is a member of RM project, i can Log in RM with this user, RM license is OK. i can create, modify requirements.. I use the same user for log in RQM and RQMExcelImporter to export test cases in RQM repository and it works.

In The login window of RQMExcelInterface for RM the field 'user' is prefilled with 'ADMIN'. i don't know the reason why, i modify this field to inform my user name.

We use LDAP athentication and this user ADMIN doesn't exist.

Thanks for your help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.