It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Querying RTC/CQ defects in RQM

Vinay Kumar AV (17923837) | asked Oct 25 '09, 6:56 a.m.
Hi

I have managed to configure my RQM Project Area to have RTC and ClearQuest as the defect provider. Now I am able to create defects into RTC/CQ. However I am not able to view or query these defects (tht are in RTC/CQ) from RQM. How do I do this? Please help!!

Thanks
Vinay

2 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Oct 26 '09, 5:12 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Vinay,
In RQM 2.0.0.1 (eGA October 29) you'll find that the "Defects" flyover menu includes entries to go to the RTC or CQ defect repositories.
Regards,
John

Hi

I have managed to configure my RQM Project Area to have RTC and ClearQuest as the defect provider. Now I am able to create defects into RTC/CQ. However I am not able to view or query these defects (tht are in RTC/CQ) from RQM. How do I do this? Please help!!

Thanks
Vinay

permanent link
jaya krishna (11612112) | answered Nov 12 '09, 10:12 p.m.
Hi John,

I have installed HP QTP Adapter and i was able to run my Automated test scripts successfully.
My Query to you : When my one of the automation test fails i would like to raise a defect in RQM automatically, is there any way this can be achieved in RQM. If so provide me the path or source or any other links.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Jay.

Hi Vinay,
In RQM 2.0.0.1 (eGA October 29) you'll find that the "Defects" flyover menu includes entries to go to the RTC or CQ defect repositories.
Regards,
John

Hi

Thanks
Vinay

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.