It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using ExcelImporter to import a test case into RQM and link to a requirement inside DOORS Client (Not DNG)

Sunil Kumar (2718) | asked Nov 09 '18, 12:50 a.m.
Hi

I would like to link TestCases from RQM to requirements in DOORS Client (not DNG) using the ExcelImporter tool.
Can anyone please guide me how to implement this?

I have already tried with the sample cfg file "TestPlan with TestCases 001 linked to requirement 002.cfg", but it doesn't create any valid links from RQM to DOORS client.

Awaiting for your reply.
Advance Thanks!!

One answer

permanent link
Mehul Patel (9695) | answered Nov 11 '18, 11:22 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR

Sunil,

Current offering for Word/Excel Addin doesn't support integration with DOORS, please watch enhancement#80615: Provide option to import DOORS requirement links via RQMExcelWordImporter  for related progress.

Regards,
Mehul

Comments
Sunil Kumar commented Nov 19 '18, 5:57 a.m.
Hi Mehul Patel,

Somehow I achieved this integration with DOORS Classic requirement linkage from RQM artifacts using the ExcelImporter tool. Just used OSLC URL of the objects in one column in the ExcelImporter template file and the links drawn between RQM and DOORS Classic requirements, also the links are visible from DWA (DOORS Web Access), I heard that there were some issue when viewing RQM links via DOORS Web Access.

Thank you,
Sunil

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.