It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Numerical limit precondition and follow up action ??

Emi Liano (135) | asked Oct 04 '18, 10:15 a.m.

Hello everyone, I ask a couple of info if possible.

By chance, do you know if there are any numerical limits on the amount of preconditions and follow-up actions that can be combined with a project area? Because I got to a point that I have 16 preconditions and 4 follow-up actions. But I find that I do not see the new precondition, with all the attached already loaded, so both the .ini file and the destination folder.
At the same time I have the problem that I can not debug remotely on a followup while the others I see and I debug all of them and moreover before I could get into debugging. Do you have any advice to check the situation? Thanks so much.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Oct 08 '18, 3:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As far as I can tell, there are no such limits. What you explain looks like a deployment problem and you should make sure

1. You deployed to CCM and not JTS
3. Check the ccm log file for deploy errors

Emi Liano selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Emi Liano commented Oct 08 '18, 8:56 a.m.

Hello actually, I found two different errors, I missed the point ini, that I was convinced to have it loaded and instead I was lost and the other was log4j that was looped because it was instanced twice on itself. But since our programming involves the use of many CAs and OPs, I asked, but I am consoled by the fact that there is not, thank you very much. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.