It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SVN to RTC Migration

Avtar Singh (177) | asked Nov 15 '13, 5:40 a.m.
 Dear All,

We have CLM 4.0.1 in our site. We are trying to import SVN dump file into RTC thick client. Size of SVN dump file is very large so we tried various approaches to complete the migration activity. 

In very first approach I took svn dumps revison wise lets say I took first dump 0:10 then 11:20 and so on. Using this approach when I tried to import first dump imported successfully but in next dump I am getting blank screen.

In second approach when I tried to import complete dump then it is very large(250gb) not possible.

In third approach I tried revison range wise and again I m getting blank screen after import.

Kindly help we have already waste so much time.

Regards,
Avtar Singh

Comments
Tim Mok commented Nov 15 '13, 9:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you clarify what you mean in your first approach about using the first SVN dump from revision 0-10 and then the next SVN dump from revision 11-20? Are you using one SVN dump?

In your second approach, why is it not possible? What problems are you encountering?

Have you looked at the SVN import article?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.