It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to deliver a change set from one to another project

Kiran A (31251) | asked Aug 24 '18, 7:41 a.m.
retagged Sep 06 '18, 3:22 p.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)

Hello Team,

Here's My scenario, I have two projects A & B. I want to deliver my files from project A to project B (i.e.) from project A stream to project B stream. Is there any way to do that? Flow target will give hands here but how to connect from one project to another project?

Regards,
Kiran

2 answers

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Aug 25 '18, 11:55 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Open the project A stream in the Eclipse stream editor, and add the project B stream as a flow target of the project A stream.   Then open the project A stream in the Pending Changes view, and you will be able to deliver to the project B stream.   If there are conflicts, you will have to create a workspace that has both the project A stream and the project B stream as its flow targets, accept all the change sets from project A stream and project B stream, resolve the conflicts, and deliver the result to the project B stream.

permanent link
Ken Tessier (84117) | answered Sep 06 '18, 3:21 p.m.

See Adding and changing stream flow targets. If the two project areas belong to different repositories, see Flowing changes to different repositories.

Ken 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.