It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can you see who updated a review participant's status in RDNG?

Dolores Vogel (1031337) | asked Aug 09 '18, 12:40 p.m.

When an author (or someone with proper permissions) pauses a review to update a participant's status, can you identify that information anywhere in RDNG or in a report? For audit purposes, we need to know if the participant updated the status or if another user updated the status for the participant. I've searched RDNG, checked the out-of-the-box report for reviews, and checked the review for history, and I cannot find a place where I can identify which user updated the status. 

Comments
Robyn Riley commented Dec 07 '22, 12:03 p.m. | edited Dec 08 '22, 2:35 a.m.

We are also interested in this. There doesn't currently seem to be a way to see this, but it is important for my organization too.

Ralph Schoon commented Dec 08 '22, 2:37 a.m. | edited Dec 08 '22, 2:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please stop answering other users questions with statements like this. Especially not if they are several years old. If you have a question, ask your own question. If you can't help it, use comments to provide your statements. I changed this to a comment, but I don't want to have to do this all the time.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.