It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

OSLC iframe This content cannot be displayed in a frame error

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126246) | asked Feb 18 '15, 12:18 p.m.
edited Mar 02 '15, 2:31 p.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)

Hello,

I'm using OSCL and I'm trying to do an integration but I'm getting the message by the Browser: This content cannot be displayed in a frame, this integration is between two servers.

thanks.

Comments
Paul Slauenwhite commented Feb 19 '15, 7:54 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

We would need some more information to determine the root cause.  What is the content you want to put in the iFrame?  Can you explain your integration?

Ara Masrof commented Feb 19 '15, 8:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you working with mixed content? If so, what Browser/Version are you using? 

Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Mar 02 '15, 4:14 p.m.

it happens when I integrate the tool with other third party application, using jts api thro iframes, and using the original screens of JTS that offers thro the OSLC services, but I think the only way to solve this is getting the list of the fields and properties and generate my own interface without use any html coming from JTS,  I wont to waste time doing that but seems that I have not choice, the reason is because the web app and JTS are located on separate servers with different domains

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Mar 03 '15, 6:50 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Unfortunately, it's not clear what you are trying to accomplish.  If you want to provide more details about your OSLC integration, we can try to assist.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.