It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I update my current workspace to match changes in the stream in Visual Studio Team Artifacts?

Frank Manu (132) | asked Aug 01 '18, 10:14 a.m.
retagged Aug 03 '18, 6:08 p.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)

I have been able to create a workspace successfully from Visual Studio 2015 team artifacts. Under change management source control I see the various streams. I know there have recent check-ins to the stream and I want to update my repository workspace to match the current stream. However, I don't see any trivial way to go about that, is there something I am missing? 

Any help on how to check out and update repository workspace from Visual Studio 2015 Team Artifacts will be much appreciated.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lakshmi Narasimhan T V (4415) | answered Aug 02 '18, 6:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

To load a repository workspace, follow the steps here https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.5/com.ibm.team.concert.dotnet.doc/topics/t_loading_or_unloading_a_repository_workspace.html

Once you have loaded the repository workspace, you can work with it using the Pending changes window (Team Concert->Windows->Pending Changes)

Frank Manu selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.