It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Run report server in JAZZ.net sandbox

Peter Bouten (6817) | asked Jul 03 '18, 11:15 a.m.
I am evaluating the 6.0.6 release in the sandbox environment throuhg https://jazz.net/sandbox01-rs/reports#build/new .

When doing so I get the following error:
<label class="sr-only sr-only-focusable"> Error </label> The loading of the metamodel for this data source failed. Please see the log file.

Is the report server part of the evaluation sandbox? Or is it intended not to work?

2 answers

permanent link
Martin Madzio (967) | answered Jul 03 '18, 3:21 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hey Peter,

I looked around and was able to replicate the problem you described. I opened a ticket with our operations team to look into it. I'll drop you a message here after the problem is resolved. Thanks!

Comments
Peter Bouten commented Jul 04 '18, 5:16 a.m.

I noticed several lifecycle projec configuration issues. Is this forum the correct place to ask these questions?

Martin Madzio commented Jul 04 '18, 4:12 p.m. | edited Jul 04 '18, 4:19 p.m.
The forum is a good place for these questions Peter.

Here are a couple other more direct ways of contacting us:
1) Drop us an e-mail at info@jazz.net

Our forums and community project area are both publicly accessible so if your inquiry contains details specific to your project then we recommend e-mailing us.

If you find any other issues, then feel free to reach out to us. We do have some limitations in our cloud trial environments to keep in mind though: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/CloudTrialFAQs

permanent link
Martin Madzio (967) | answered Jul 18 '18, 11:38 a.m.
Hi Peter,

Could you try again and let me know if you have any more trouble?

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.