It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] a settings change that can be done to reduce the number of steps it takes to add a Subscriber to a rational task/work item/defect?

Angela Balentine (135) | asked Jun 25 '18, 3:17 p.m.
closed Jun 28 '18, 2:40 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646)

For Rational Configuration and Change Management (CCM)

1. Is there a settings change that can be done to reduce the number of steps it takes to add a Subscriber to a rational task? <o:p> </o:p>

For example in past once clicking on Add, were able to add multiple individuals, but now after licking OK in step 4, have to go back to click Add in step 1, which was not the case prior to upgrade to version 6. <o:p> </o:p>

2. Is there way to copy or add all subscribers from one task to another task, instead of manually having to add one at time as mentioned in above item? <o:p> </o:p>

Comments
Angela Balentine commented Jun 25 '18, 3:20 p.m. | edited Jun 28 '18, 1:13 a.m.

We upgraded to CLM 6.0.5 two weeks ago.  I usually don’t use the show all for the Subscriber list.  I usually would type a partial name, select the subscriber, then type the next partial name and select the subscriber.  The new version of Rational, does not function like how it used to work.  We now need to hit 'ADD' button for each and every subscriber.

Ralph Schoon commented Jun 28 '18, 2:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I think there have been changes due to performance reasons e.g. how many users are prefetched and caching in one of the later 6.0.x versions.

If you disagree with how it works, I would suggest to create an enhancement request.

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Duplicate Question" by rschoon Jun 28 '18, 2:40 a.m.