It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a settings change that can be done to reduce the number of steps it takes to add a Subscriber to a rational task?

Angela Balentine (135) | asked Jun 25 '18, 3:22 p.m.

We upgraded to CLM 6.0.5 two weeks ago.  I usually don’t use the show all for the Subscriber list.  I usually would type a partial name, select the subscriber, then type the next partial name and select the subscriber.  The new version of Rational, does not function like how it used to work.  We now need to hit 'ADD' button for each and every subscriber.

1. Is there a settings change that can be done to reduce the number of steps it takes to add a Subscriber to a rational task? <o:p> </o:p>

For example in past once clicking on Add, were able to add multiple individuals, but now after licking OK in step 4, have to go back to click Add in step 1, which was not the case prior to upgrade to version 6. <o:p> </o:p>

2. Is there way to copy or add all subscribers from one task to another task, instead of manually having to add one at time as mentioned in above item? <o:p> </o:p>

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 27 '18, 7:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have not found a way. I know that there where changes to the dialogs mainly related to performance impacts of the way the dialogs worked in the context of setups with huge amounts of users.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.